DUBLIN, May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Growth Opportunities of the Global Energy Transition” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This study reviews the innovations and strategies of 10 major oil and gas companies around 7 key pillars of the energy transition: eMobility; renewable energy; hydrogen; Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS); electrical utilities; Energy storage; and bioenergy.
The energy transition is a complex path for the entire global energy industry – including suppliers and users – to shift from fossil fuel-based systems to carbon-free solutions. Timelines for removing carbon from energy systems vary by region, but most goals – including the Paris Agreement – focus on reaching net zero by the second half of the 21st century.
Oil and gas companies, in particular, are on the front lines of change and have both the most to gain and the most to lose. As a whole, the oil and gas industry has a major negative environmental impact due to its use of fossil fuels and the high volume of carbon emissions produced by day-to-day activities. The industry is under pressure to transform by finding a way to operate while reducing its impact on the environment.
The editor assesses the global energy transition by the following regions: Americas, Europethe Middle East and Africa (SOUL), Asia Pacific (APAC) and the rest of the world (RoW). The study period is 2021-2030 and the forecast period is 2022-2030 using 2021 as the base year.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on the energy transition in the global oil and gas (O&G) industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- Scope, objectives, methodology and context of the research
- Market definitions
2. Growth environment – Energy transition
- Growth Environment – Energy Transition by Region
- Pillars of the energy transition
- Energy transition progress by key growth pillar
- Energy transition progress by key region
- Progress of the energy transition by company
- Transition Pillar 1 – eMobility
- Transition Pillar 2 – Renewable energies
- Transition Pillar 3 – Hydrogen
- Transition Pillar 4 – CCUS
- Transition Pillar 5 – Electricity Utilities
- Transition Pillar 6 – Energy storage
- Transition Pillar 7 – Bioenergy
3. Company profiles – Energy transition
- Company Profile – Shell
- Company Profile – BP
- Company Profile – TotalEnergies
- Company Profile – Saudi Aramco
- Company Profile – ExxonMobil
- Company Profile – Chevron
- Company Profile -Sinopec
- Company Profile – Petronas
- Company Profile – Ecopetrol
- Company profile – Lukoil
4. Universe of growth opportunities – Energy transition
- Growth Opportunity 1: eMobility Charging Apps
- Growth Opportunity 2: Geothermal Energy for Large-Scale Power Generation
- Growth Opportunity 3: Obsolete offshore facilities used for green hydrogen production
- Growth Opportunity 4: Combining Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Storage (BECCS)
- Growth Opportunity 5: Underwater Electrification
- Growth Opportunity 6: Depleted oil wells for energy storage
- Growth Opportunity 7: Biofuels for Gas Turbines
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q1mk8b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets