Market size – USD 12.65 billion in 2018, market growth – CAGR of 9.7%, market trends – low operating costs and environmentally friendly.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, Aug. 3, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global pipeline transportation market is expected to reach USD 26.74 billion by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Pipeline transport is used to transport liquids and gases through pipelines and chemically stable substances.
These pipelines transport crude and refined oils, natural gases and biofuels, including sewage sludge, beer and water. They are also used for irrigation or transporting drinking water over long distances or moving it up hills. It is an ideal alternative for canals and canals considering the pollution and environmental impact. Pipelines are preferred over traditional modes of transport such as truck or rail because they are less damaging to the environment and are economical. The security concern like theft is also not there, and they are more reliable.
Transporting solids is more expensive and complicated than liquids or gases, but coal and minerals are often used to transport long distances. Pipes are also used to transport rocks, grain, coal, cement, machine parts, concrete, pulp, books, and solid waste, among other products. They are generally used to transport short distances.
An increase in the production of offshore production, an increase in the demand for oil and natural gas, and the demand for cheap means of transportation are driving the growth of the market. Some of the latest emerging technologies include leak detection, intrusion detection, tracking, CCTV and SCADA.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2204
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Oil and gas pipelines dominated the pipeline transportation market. Different refined products or different grades of crude oil are usually transported through the same pipeline in different batches.
• Offshore or subsea pipelines are needed to transport natural gas and oil from gas wells to offshore oil wells to a processing plant. They are expensive and more complicated to build than onshore pipelines.
• Gathering pipelines move resources from the point of extraction to the relevant pressing location. These pipelines tend to be small in diameter and short in length to minimize the time from start to end point. These gathering pipes are generally less than 100 feet in length.
• Smart, connected equipment helps manufacturers achieve new levels of productivity and profit for their pipelines. Advances in automation technology have allowed pipeline manufacturers to improve remote monitoring and control of the pipeline. The pipeline monitor uses advanced leak detection and location systems to monitor for inconsistencies and assess pressure and flow rates in the event of a leak.
• Consulting services are expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period. Pipeline manufacturers are increasingly connecting to the IoT to create new opportunities for the industry and are looking for third-party support to manage the load.
• Rising spending by oil companies in the Asia-Pacific region is driving the pipeline transportation market. Emerging economic growth and increase in oil infrastructure are having a positive impact on the market. The region is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
• Major participants include ABB, Aconex Limited, Alcatel-Lucent, Alstom, Siemens, ESRI, John Wood Group PLC, Trimble Navigation Limited, FMC Technologies, Emerson Electric Co., Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Inc. and TechnipFMC plc, among which others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2204
For the purposes of this report, the reports and data have been segmented into the global pipeline transportation market on the basis of solution, services, type, pipeline type, end users and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Security solutions
• Automation and control
• Integrity and tracking solutions
• Network communication solutions
Services Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Consulting service
• Managed Service
• Maintenance and assistance service
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Oil and Gas
Pipeline Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Collection pipeline
• Transportation pipeline
• Distribution pipeline
End User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Transport industry
• Refiners and manufacturers
• Agricultural industry
• Heating resources
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Request Customization on this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2204
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts in various areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: